COPAS Energy Education
Knowing Your COPAS Documents Live Webinar Series VI: How Do I Allocate That?
Date: June 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM (CT)
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits: 1 Hour
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
Equitably allocating costs among properties is often puzzling and problematic. This session explores COPAS publications where "allocations" are discussed so attendees can better understand COPAS principles as to what constitues an equitable allocation. Publications addressed include:
- MFI-44 Field Computer and Communcation Systems
- MFI-45 Offshore Marine and Aircraft Allocations
- MFI-46 Shorebase Facilities and Offshore Staging Areas
- MFI-51 2005 Model Form Accounting Procedure Interpretation
- MFI-56 Rig-Related Costs
- AG-20 Extrapolated Sales and Use Tax Audit Assessments
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Allocate for marine and aircraft staging areas.
- Allocate for shorebase facilities and offshore staging areas.
- Allocate for field computer and communication systems.
- Allocate for extrapolated sales and use tax audit assessments.
- Allocate for rig-related costs.
For questions, please contact the COPAS Office at (303) 300-1131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: How Do I Allocate That? (June 20)